MASTER OF BUSINESS AND SCIENCE (MBS)
Educating the Next Generation of Science and Technology Leaders
Science Meets Business
Where Science Meets Business
Our program combines the science curriculum from a traditional science master’s degree with a specialized set of business courses.
Career Coaching & Networking Events
Join us for regular networking events and executive coaching for career placement and advancement.
The Skills You Need
Step confidently into the STEM workforce equipped not only with advanced academic knowledge, but with the business skills essential to professional leadership and advancement.
Convenient Scheduling Options
Take advantage of our online options for distance learners, as well as on-campus options, with evening classes designed for working professionals. Study part time or full time.
- Application deadlines: Fall: June 1 | Spring: November 15 | Summer: March 1
- Degree completion: Full-Time or Flexible Part-Time
- Delivery: Fully Online, In-Person, Hybrid
- Tuition: $900 per online or in-state credit, additional fees may apply
Is MBS program right for you?
The Master of Business & Science (MBS) degree combines advanced, STEM-based courses with applied business courses, experiential learning, and extensive networking opportunities thanks to our longstanding academic-industry partnerships. Our programs are flexible and customizable to fit students’ individual career goals, and can be taken either part-time or full-time. We are a part of the Professional Science Master's (PSM) network, which comprises nearly 350 programs at more than 150 academic institutions in 35 states and four countries.
You can customize your degree by choosing one of 25 concentrations from the Life Sciences, Engineering or Computer & Information Sciences tracks, along with business courses.
- Biotechnology & Genomics
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Drug Discovery & Development (Online)
- Food Science
- Global Agriculture
- Global Food Technology and Innovation (Online)
- Horticulture & Turfgrass Science
- Personal Care Science
- Personal Care Science (Online)
- Urban Environmental Analysis
- Quality and Reliability Engineering
- Product and Packaging Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Informatics and Data Engineering
- Applied/Interdisciplinary Engineering
Computer and Information Science
- Actuarial and Statistical Analysis
- Analytics: Discovery Informatics & Data Sciences
- Analytics: Discovery Informatics & Data Sciences (Online)
- Applied Computing
- Cybersecurity (Online)
- Geospatial Information Systems & Technology
- Industrial Mathematics
- Information Technology
- Social Media & Networking
- Statistics & Biostatistics
- User Experience Design (UXD)
- Principles of Communication and Professional Development
- Principles of Accounting and Finance for Science and Technology
- Market Assessment and Analysis for Business and Science
- Ethics in Science and Technology Management
- Science and Technology Management Capstone
- Fundamentals of Intellectual Property
- Project Management
- Business Intelligence with Visual Analytics
96% employment for the MBS Program (2019)