Educating the Next Generation of Science and Technology Leaders
Science Meets Business
Where Science Meets Business
Career Coaching & Networking Events
The Skills You Need
Convenient Scheduling Options
- Application deadlines: Fall: June 1 | Spring: November 15 | Summer: March 1
- Degree completion: Full-Time or Flexible Part-Time
- Delivery: Fully Online, In-Person, Hybrid
- Tuition: $900 per online or in-state credit, additional fees may apply
Is MBS program right for you?
The Master of Business & Science (MBS) degree combines advanced, STEM-based courses with applied business courses, experiential learning, and extensive networking opportunities thanks to our longstanding academic-industry partnerships. Our programs are flexible and customizable to fit students’ individual career goals, and can be taken either part-time or full-time. We are a part of the Professional Science Master's (PSM) network, which comprises nearly 350 programs at more than 150 academic institutions in 35 states and four countries.
You can pursue several career paths with a specialization in Engineering Management, including:
- Project Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Chemical Process Engineer
- Processing Engineering Manager
- Director of Hardware Engineering
Engineering Management Courses
Core courses include:
- Fundamentals of Systems Engineering for Engineering Management
- Quality Management
- Systems Reliability Engineering I
- Supply Chain Management Strategies
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation
- Software Reliability
Different specialty pathways, such as Quality and Reliability Engineering, Product and Packaging Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Informatics and Data Engineering, are available.
Principles of Communication and Professional Development
Principles of Accounting and Finance for Science and Technology
Market Assessment and Analysis for Business and Science
Ethics in Science and Technology Management
Science and Technology Management Capstone
- Business Intelligence with Visual Analytics
Our certified executive coaches work with all MBS students to help them personalize their education and succeed in their career goals.
Benefit to you as a student:
- Build self-awareness and help you identify opportunities for personal and professional growth
- One-on-one coaching from one of our seasoned, ICF Professional Certified Coaches to listen, explore and help you explore opportunities for success
- Create your own Individual Development Plan (IDP) that defines goals, tracks progress, and allows for continual redesign
Externships and Internships
Our curriculum is designed around experiential opportunities. As an MBS student, you will be working on real-world problems with real-world data through our internship and externship programs. These opportunities help our students gain practical technical skills, apply leadership lessons, and engage in networking opportunities.